School of Business and Trade offers following online Programmes from 1st March 2018.
- Associate of Science in Business Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Studies
- Master of Science in Business Studies
How to enrol in a programme?
- Find out which courses are required for your chosen programme.
- Sign up at http://ocw.sobat.org and self-enrol in the courses you require.
- Complete the courses and achieve a minimum 60% grade in all required courses.
- Request issue of the certificate of your chosen programme at https://sobat.org/certificate
Enrollment is as simple as ABC. You cannot enrol directly in a programme. You need to complete all required courses first and then request a programme certificate. Once we have your certificate request we will then enrol you in your chosen programme and will transfer your SoBaT courses to your chosen programme.
To enrol in a course please click on your chosen course below and then you will be asked you to log in or register. And once you have logged in or registered you will see an option to enrol.
If you would like to convert your courses into a programme and earn a verified programme certificate together with a transcript showing programme credits then you may order your certificate at https://sobat.org/certificate. Please make sure you have completed the required courses for your chosen programme before requesting your certificate.
Please note we have discontinued issuing hard copies of the certificate. We only issue certificates in PDF form. Hard copies can only be issued under exceptional circumstances and will attract an additional charge to cover postage and packaging.